Please take advantage to read our Frequently Asked Questions section to find answers to your personal queries.
- Who are qualified to avail units at Deca Homes Subdivisions?
All PAG-IBIG and NON-PAG-IBIG members. Applicants who are gainfully employed or self-employed or OFW.
- What are the requirements?
Please refer the list of requirements here.
- How much is the Reservation Fee (RF)?
Reservation fee for Bungalow Model House is 5,000 pesos. Reservation fee for Loft Type Model House is 10,000 pesos.
- Is the RF deductible from Package Price?
RF for Bungalow is deductible from the package price, however RF for Loft Type is NOT.
- How much is the Downpayment (DP) or Equity?
Bungalows and Loft type have 30,000 downpayment/equity installment plan up to 4 months.
- Is the DP deductible from Package Price?
Yes, DP or Equity is deductible from Package Price.
- When do we start to pay our Monthly Equity/DP?
First monthly DP/Equity will start within 30 days from Reservation date.
- What are the Payment Options?
We now accept Pag-ibig financing for your deca homes unit. But we still have CTS Gold Scheme – hassle-free, worry-free payment scheme.
- Are the houses ready to occupy?
There are some houses that are Ready For Occupancy (RFO). Please contact us to check the availability of the RFO units.
- When will be the turn over of the units after making reservation?
It depends on the houses you choose. There are units that are ready to occupy which can be turned over as early as within a week, some units are under construction and it may be turned over the next month, and for units that are subject for construction will wait until further notice.
As when the house becomes ready for occupancy, it may take 1-2 weeks processing of your documents before you will be called for clearance. A staff from 8990 Housing Corp will call or send you a text message informing you of the take out date of your unit.
- Does the package price include the electricity and water installation?
No. Electricity and water installation fees are another costs to the buyers. Electricity installation costs 1,800 pesos which shall be paid to the DLPC accredited electrician, who is also DECA Homes accredited electrician. Water Installation is 3,750 pesos which shall be paid to DECA Homes water installation personnel.
- Where can we find the accredited electrician?
You can see and meet him in DECA Homes office. You, however, have an option to get your own electrician to do the installation for you. Make very sure he is a DLPC accredited electrician.
If you have any other questions not listed here, please do not hesitate to email us.