DECA HOMES Catalunan Grande is the 5th DECA Homes Subdivision in Davao City, this is the most affordable lowcost subd. that is almost within the reach. Few units left for this subdivision some are corner slots. Reservation Fee is 10,000.00 Equity or Downpayment is more or less 400,000.00 ( 6 months to pay) for regular slots Equity is more or less 250,000.00 ( 6 months to pay) and the earliest possible to move-in.
This is another low cost housing project of 8990 Housing Development Corporation that is situated along Brgy. Road of Catalunan Grande or other known as Skyline. An elevated low cost subdivision in town that covers a total Land Area of 11.7 hectares more or less with estimated 590 Bungalow Units that will provide shelter at your most convenient budget. Deca Homes Catalunan Grande has one model house only that is so called Bungalow Type with a Standard Floor Area of 35.10 sq.m and a minimum of 100 sq.m for Lot Area. This is a HOUSE and LOT Package, Corner Lots and Prime Lots are another story for package price.
- Single Attached
- Steel Trusses and Colored Roofing
- Painted wall (exterior and interior)
- For Toilet and Bath ( with lavatory, shower and flush-typed bowl)
- Sliding windows (front) and french windows (one side) and Jalousies windows (back)
- Ready lines for Light and water
- Ideal for Renovation or Extension maximum of 9 meters high (applied once the key is in your hands already)
- Spot Cash with 3% discount
- Deferred Cash for up to 12 months installment
- Pag-ibig Financing up to 30 years to pay
Today’s Best Deal in PAG-Ibig Financing, allows a multi-housing Loan application up to 30 years with the lowest annual interest rate of 6.5%.
Sample Computation thru PAG-ibig Financing: For Regular Lot
Total Contract Price: Php 1,272,000.00
Reservation Fee: Php 10,000.00
Equity/ Downpayment : Php 262,000.00 ( 6 months installment)
Loanable Amount: Php 1,000,000.00
Est. PAG-IBIG Monthly Amortization: Php 6,320.68/mo. ( hindi kasali and Fire insurance, MRI and Contribution)
Note: Advance Payment of monthly amortization is always deductible to the remaining principal amount and diminishing is applied therefore, expect the term will be shorten.
– Concrete Roads, underground drainages and Perimeter Fences entire subdivision.
– Multi-purpose Building
– Parks and Playground
– Basketball Court
– Natures Park
– Nearby Schools, Churches, Markets or any Business hubs
– Easy Access to any public transportation
Updated Vicinity Map of DECA Homes Catalunan Grande as of March 16, 2016
Who are qualified?
For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW)
- Job Contract or Cert. of Employment and Compensation or Latest Payslip (with POEA info Sheet)
- Photocopy of 2 Valid IDs, one must be a Passport.
- NSO Birth Certificate and NSO marriage certificate (for married)
- 2 Valid ID for Spouse
- 5pcs 1×1 ID pictures (whitebackground)
- Proof of Billing ( like water bill, light bill, credit card bill, pldt bill, sky cable bill, Globe Bill etc.)
- Approved MSVS from Pag-ibig Office (we can assist for pre-approval of MSVS, provided with Special Power of Attorney for attached with valid ID )
- Tin Number from BIR
- Post Dated Check ( we can refer to our accredited bank provided with an endorsement letter from our Credits and Collection Head)
- PAG-ibig Orientation will be done on or before reservation made. (Schedule: Thu. 6pm or Sat. 9am)
For Local Employed ( both Private Company or Gov’t. Agency)
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation and 1 month latest payslip.
- Photocopy of 2 Valid IDs, one must be a company’s ID.
- NSO Birth Cert and NSO Marriage Cert. ( for married)
- 2 Valid ID for Spouse
- 5pcs 1×1 ID pictures ( white background)
- Proof of Billing (like water bill, light bill, credit card bill, pldt bill, sky cable bill, Globe bill etc.)
- Approved MSVS from Pag-ibig Office (we can assist for pre approval of MSVS, provided with the Authorization Letter attached with valid ID)
- TIN Number from BIR
- Current Cedula
- Post Dated Check ( we can refer our accredited bank provided with an endorsement letter from our Credits and Collection Head)
- PAG-ibig orientation will be done on or before reservation made. (Schedule: Thursday 6pm or Saturday 9am)
- Business Permit and DTI
- Financial Statement with ITR
- 2 Valid IDs for borrower
- 2 Valid IDs for spouse
- 5 pcs 1×1 ID picture ( white background)
- NSO Birth Cert and NSO Marriage Cert.
- Proof of Billing (like Water bill, Light Bill, PLDT bill, Sky Cable bill, Credit Card bill, Globe bill etc)
- Approved MSVS from PAG-ibig ( we can assist for pre-approval provided with Authorization Letter with valid ID)
- Post Dated Check
- PAG-ibig Orientation
- 24 months contribution of Pag-ibig are top priority, lumpsum payment for contributions are acceptable or even incomplete contribution are allow to pay the remaining contribution.
- Monthly amortization shall be collected its either, thru Over-the-counter (cash or check), Salary deduction or Post Dated Check
Stay tuned for more up coming details.